At Dundas and Keele sits the historic Campbell Block. Founded in 1888 and opened in 1889, the Campbell Block, or simply the Block, has housed a multitude of businesses throughout its 130-year existence. Such businesses include a hotel, taverns, markets and most recently an A&W burger joint as well as lofts on the upper floors. In 2015 using Ibstock Leicester Orange Stock brick, the building was restored to its natural beauty and is now a popular area of the junction.
Materials: Ibstock Leicester Orange Stock